Girls Winter Dresses
Posted on May 01 2018
After an unseasonably hot start to autumn, it now looks like some cooler weather is on it’s way (hello May!). So it's time to welcome the longer sleeves, layers, stockings, beanies and more!
One thing I love about girls fashion is there is one item that can work across summer, spring, autumn and winter - and that is girls dresses!! All you need are the small tweaks like an extra layer underneath, a long sleeve style or a pair of tights to keep little legs toasty!
- Fox & Finch Bunny Denim Overall Dress with Tulle - in Pink in sizes 6 months up to 3 years
- Missie Munster Soni Flower Fleece Dress - Black Floral in sizes 2- 12
- Minti Tea At Granny's Dress - Ballet in sizes 2-8
- Minti Everybody Dance Crew Dress - Blush Pink in sizes 2-8
- Huxbaby Woven Dress - Grey in sizes 1 -5
- Littlehorn Lovely Llamas Dress - Sand in sizes 2 - 8
There are some great trans-seasonal dresses in there, like the Fox & Finch Bunny Denim Overall Dress - which can be worn with a long sleeve tee underneath, or all by itself on these random scorching days! Also the Huxbaby Woven Dress (which comes in pink and grey) which can be teamed up with a jacket or cardigan on those cooler days that don’t have you reaching for the heavy fabrics.
We hope you love the new winter ranges (and girls dresses) just as much as we do. And if you have any questions about sizing, fits or fabrics - drop us an email or call and we’d love to help you out.
Love Prudence, Poppy, Clementine and the Little Styles team xx